Thank you for your interest in becoming a W.O.L.F. volunteer. To join the volunteer team you need to submit this application and waiver, attend off and onsite orientations, pay the annual volunteer membership dues, and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination . Please bring your $35.00 volunteer membership fee to your scheduled offsite orientation. Thank you!
Personal Information (for W.O.L.F. use only)
I understand that my acceptance into W.O.L.F. Sanctuary's Volunteer Program is dependent upon my providing proof of COIVD-19 vaccination.
Please answer the following questions so we can get to know you better
Volunteer Agreement Terms & Conditions
- I have read and understand the mission, goals, and services of W.O.L.F. I will read and abide by the Volunteer Handbook, other relevant documents and policies, as provided by W.O.L.F. staff.
- My services to W.O.L.F are provided strictly in a voluntary capacity as a volunteer, and without any expressed or implied promise of salary, compensation or other payment of any kind whatsoever. I am not an employee of W.O.L.F.
- My services are furnished without any employment-type benefits, including employment insurance programs, unemployment insurance, worker’s compensation, vacations, or sick time.
- I will familiarize myself and comply with W.O.L.F policies and procedures applicable to volunteers. In particular, I fully understand that W.O.L.F expects high standards of moral and ethical treatment of the animals under its care. I will adhere strictly to these standards in my capacity as a volunteer.
- I understand that I am expected to work well in a team environment and that I will conduct myself in a professional manner at all times.
- I will hold absolutely confidential all information that I may see concerning animals, staff, donors, interns and volunteers. I agree not to seek or obtain confidential information from W.O.L.F. I understand that an intentional violation of confidentiality may result in disciplinary action, including my dismissal as a volunteer W.O.L.F and/or possible legal action.
- I understand that I will report to W.O.L.F. staff and that I may be asked to immediately leave W.O.L.F. premises if I fail to follow the instructions of W.O.L.F. staff or if I do anything that, in the sole opinion of W.O.L.F. staff, may endanger an animal or person (including myself), violate any rules of the Sanctuary, or engage in behavior that may, in any way whatsoever, cause harm to Sanctuary facilities or bring disrepute to W.O.L.F. I agree that I do not have any grievance rights or any other rights of any kind in regard to the volunteer position. I also agree that I will leave W.O.L.F. premises immediately if required by W.O.L.F. staff.
PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF YOUTH VOLUNTEERS
Parent(s) or Guardian(s) must sign below for any participating minor (those under 18 years of age) and agree that they are subject to all the terms of this Document, as set forth above. If I have a participating minor, I understand that my signature here includes my agreement per the terms of this Document to release any claims I may have against W.O.L.F, as a result of any injury, damage, death, or other loss suffered by my child, and to defend and indemnify W.O.L.F should my child, someone on the child’s behalf, or a co-participant or third party, bring a claim against W.O.L.F, in any way connected with my child’s participation in W.O.L.F activities or use of W.O.L.F equipment or facilities.