Thank you for your interest in becoming a W.O.L.F. Intern. Please complete this form and sign the Intern Agreement. Also include a cover letter, resume, two references, one letter of recommendation, and proof of COVID-19 vaccination with your application.
Personal Information (for W.O.L.F. use only)
Indicate only intern sessions (listed below) you are available for, ordered most preferred to least.
*W.O.L.F. does not have an internship program in association with any university. Therefore, you are responsible for making sure to that your internship will meet the requirements necessary to receive credit with your college supervisor.
I understand that my acceptance into W.O.L.F. Sanctuary's Intern Program is dependent upon my providing proof of COIVD-19 vaccination.
Please answer the following questions so we can get to know you better
Intern Agreement Terms & Conditions
- I have read and understand the mission, goals, and services of W.O.L.F. I will read and abide by the Volunteer Handbook, other relevant documents and policies, as provided by W.O.L.F. staff.
- My services to W.O.L.F are provided strictly in a voluntary capacity as an intern, and without any expressed or implied promise of salary, compensation or other payment of any kind whatsoever. I am not an employee of W.O.L.F.
- My services are furnished without any employment-type benefits, including employment insurance programs, unemployment insurance, worker’s compensation, vacations, or sick time.
- I will familiarize myself and comply with W.O.L.F policies and procedures applicable to interns. In particular, I fully understand that W.O.L.F expects high standards of moral and ethical treatment of the animals under its care. I will adhere strictly to these standards in my capacity as an intern.
- I understand that I am expected to work well in a team environment and that I will conduct myself in a professional manner at all times.
- I will hold absolutely confidential all information that I may see concerning animals, staff, donors, interns, and I agree not to seek or obtain confidential information from W.O.L.F. I understand that an intentional violation of confidentiality may result in disciplinary action, including my dismissal as an intern at W.O.L.F and/or possible legal action.
- I understand that I will report to W.O.L.F. staff and that I may be asked to immediately leave W.O.L.F, premises if I fail to follow the instructions of W.O.L.F. staff or if I do anything that, in the sole opinion of W.O.L.F. staff, may endanger an animal or person (including myself), violate any rules of the Sanctuary, or engage in behavior that may, in any way whatsoever, cause harm to Sanctuary facilities or bring disrepute to W.O.L.F. I agree that I do not have any grievance rights or any other rights of any kind in regard to the intern position. I also agree that I will leave W.O.L.F. premises immediately if requested by W.O.L.F. staff.